Development phase  

Page 6 / 6
  RSS

eriknystrom
(@eriknystrom)
Eminent Member
08/11/2019 2:35 pm  

@artemi

Congrats for the award, Artemi! That's amazing, well deserved! The schedule change is no problem for me. 

Erik

ReplyQuote
artemi
(@artemi)
Member Moderator
08/11/2019 2:38 pm  

@eriknystrom

Thanks Erik!

ReplyQuote
Mariamg
(@mariamg)
Eminent Member
08/11/2019 4:07 pm  

Oh, such a good news @artemi, congratulations!

And no problem at all! 

artemi liked
ReplyQuote
MartynaKosecka
(@martynakosecka)
Eminent Member
08/11/2019 4:32 pm  

@artemi Congratulations on the award, it is wonderful!
No problem with the schedule change at all 🙂

artemi liked
ReplyQuote
Kosmas
(@kosmas)
Member Admin
08/11/2019 5:18 pm  

Hi everyone, thank you for your evaluations of the previous period. This time we had the situation where the "blast.highly-articulated.help_" phrase received the higher raw sum and the "expansion" phrase received the highest normalized sum in min-max range. Since this normalized sum is a more unbiased way to measure the group preference, we continue with the "expansion" phrase. For the record the "shimmering gates" phrase achieved the second highest normalized sum.

Here are the results and links for the next period:

scores of the branch phrases: link

selected phrase: link

generated phrases for evaluation and material utilization: link

upload and comments: link

Deadline for submission is on Sunday 10.11.2019 at 23:59 in your local time-zone.

This post was modified 5 months ago by Kosmas

ReplyQuote
Kosmas
(@kosmas)
Member Admin
11/11/2019 12:37 pm  

Hi everyone, thank you very much for your wonderful phrases of this period! We have already achieved our first goal to compose 6 minutes! We have the time until the end of November to compose 3 additional phrases, so I will leave it to you to decide how much long our composition should be. We can discuss this here in the forum.

Here (link) you can evaluate the phrases of this period. Deadline for submission is on Tuesday 12.11 at 23:59 in your local timezone.

ReplyQuote
juan.vasquez
(@juan-vasquez)
11/11/2019 11:16 pm  

Hello all,

Following up with Artemi's post (congrats, by the way!):

I'll also be traveling next week from Thursday 21st until the 30th of November. As we are going to speed up things next week due to Artemi's trip, would it be at all possible to post the winning phrase of next week on Wednesday 20th at the very latest? That would facilitate things for me immensely. 

Thanks,

ReplyQuote
Kosmas
(@kosmas)
Member Admin
14/11/2019 1:38 am  

Hi everyone, thank you for your evaluations of the previous period. Again we had the situation where the "atomic implosion" phrase received the higher raw sum and the "returning via the frog pond" phrase received the highest normalized sum in min-max range. We continue with the "returning via the frog pond" phrase.

Deadline for submission is on Sunday 17.11.2019 at 23:59 in your local time-zone.

ReplyQuote
Kosmas
(@kosmas)
Member Admin
18/11/2019 7:54 pm  

Hi everyone, thank you very much for your phrases of this week! I would like to urge you to make the evaluation until tonight so that tomorrow Artemi will be able to generate the new phrases.

Webpage for evaluation (link)

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Kosmas
(@kosmas)
Member Admin
20/11/2019 11:10 am  

Hi everyone, thank you very much for your phrases and your quick responses. For the next period you have the option to finish the composition by submitting a terminal phrase or submit a branch phrase. In the latter case we will conduct another composition period in order to finish the piece. It is up to you what kind a phrase you want to submit and this should be determined by the musical content. In any case, please write in your comment if your phrase is a terminal or a branch one.

Deadline for submission is on Sunday 24.11.2019 at 23:59 in your local time-zone.

ReplyQuote
Mariamg
(@mariamg)
Eminent Member
24/11/2019 2:20 pm  

Hi all, 

A quick question for you and @Kosmas

Would it be possible to postpone the deadline for tomorrow for one more time? 

I am having a very busy week and so I was not able to finish my phrase. Since this is the last one, I need a bit more time. I am sorry about that! 

Mariam 

This post was modified 4 months ago by Mariamg

ReplyQuote
Kosmas
(@kosmas)
Member Admin
24/11/2019 10:19 pm  

Hi Mariam, sure no problem. Deadline postponed for Monday 25.11.2019 at 23:59 in your local time-zone.

Mariamg liked
ReplyQuote
Kosmas
(@kosmas)
Member Admin
26/11/2019 11:27 am  

Hi everyone, thank you very much for your nice endings! Here (link) you can evaluate the terminal phrases. Deadline for submission is on Wednesday 27.11 at 23:59 in your local timezone.

With this period we conclude the development phase, having achieved our draft composition. Next Monday 2.12 we will start the revision phase, where each of you will propose changes through the draft composition while the rest of you will evaluate the changes. The goal of this phase is to fix some basic issues (volume levels, panning) and homogenize the composition so that it doesn't sound like a collage of 12 different phrases. We have to finish the revision in a time period of 10 days, so that it will be ready for the concert on the 14th of December. Practically each one of you has to do 1 revision and 4 evaluations, so we have to alternate between 1 day of revision and 1 day of evaluation. I will write the details of this phase soon in the revision phase tab, so keep an eye on that as well!

ReplyQuote
Kosmas
(@kosmas)
Member Admin
30/11/2019 4:19 pm  

Hi everyone, before we conclude the terminal phrase we have to make again a minor evaluation again for a phrase that was not correctly uploaded. Please evaluate the phrase as soon as you see this message so that we can decide for the selected terminal phrase (link)

ReplyQuote
Kosmas
(@kosmas)
Member Admin
01/12/2019 10:51 pm  

Hi everybody, the most preferred terminal phrase is the "postscript". With this phrase we conclude the first draft of our composition.

scores of the terminal phrases: link

This post was modified 4 months ago by Kosmas

ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 6
Share: