Forum

Presentation & conc...

Presentation & concert  

RSS

Kosmas
(@kosmas)
Member Admin
25/07/2019 6:50 pm  

Here we discuss about the presentation and concert of the project.

Topic Tags
Kosmas
(@kosmas)
Member Admin
05/10/2019 8:08 am  

Hi everyone, the manager of the Ulysses Network Project Vilja Ruokolainen, will present the CECIA project at the Ulysses Platform. He asked me to send him photos of the participants and short comments about their involvement and the project from their perspective. The comments could be done from some of you but I think it would be great to have you all involved in this presentation. What do you think?

This post was modified 6 months ago by Kosmas

ReplyQuote
Mariamg
(@mariamg)
Eminent Member
05/10/2019 9:30 am  

@kosmas

Hi Kosmas, 

That is amazing! 

I can send you a pic and a comment as well, if you need one from all of us. 

Best, 
Mariam 

ReplyQuote
juan.vasquez
(@juan-vasquez)
06/10/2019 4:09 am  

@kosmas

Great news! I agree and will send the picture + comments soon.

ReplyQuote
MartynaKosecka
(@martynakosecka)
Eminent Member
06/10/2019 7:02 am  

Wow, it's a perfect news! The project will be promoted very nicely then!:)

I will send my picture and some comments at the beginning of the week.

One question though - would you like us to write our own comment and then we "select" the most suitable one? Or maybe we could make it as a collage of comments of all of us - like one, max two sentence statements that describe our commitment in it? Just shooting out the suggestion.... correct or elaborate more on that! Anyway, still very happy for the news!

ReplyQuote
Kosmas
(@kosmas)
Member Admin
09/10/2019 1:46 pm  

Hi everyone, please send me your pictures and comments (one to three sentences) until Sunday 20th of October. As I wrote you before this isn't compulsory but I think it would be great if your comments and photos would be featured in the Ulysses network platform!

Send me your materials to team@cecia.net

This post was modified 6 months ago 2 times by Kosmas

ReplyQuote
Kosmas
(@kosmas)
Member Admin
29/10/2019 9:43 am  

Here (link) is the interview at the Ulysses platform with your comments and photos!

Mariamg liked
ReplyQuote
Mariamg
(@mariamg)
Eminent Member
08/11/2019 11:58 am  

Hi all, 

I was wondering if you are planning to attend the presentation in Karlsruhe  in December? I think I will be there and it would be really nice to meet you all! 

Also, Kosmas, you mentioned that there is a two day festival happening that time, is it 13-14 or 14-15? Can I see the info somewhere? 

Thanks in advance! 

Mariam 

ReplyQuote
MartynaKosecka
(@martynakosecka)
Eminent Member
08/11/2019 4:36 pm  

Hi! It would be really great to show up at the Festival and at the concert with piece presentation! What are your thoughts about it Kosmas? Is there any more info about the event and do you think that there is a chance for a support to come from the side of ZKM or not really?

ReplyQuote
juan.vasquez
(@juan-vasquez)
11/11/2019 11:18 pm  

Hello all!

I was wondering if there are any plans to submit this piece for ICMC 2020? It would be a very interesting project to share there. 

ReplyQuote
MartynaKosecka
(@martynakosecka)
Eminent Member
17/11/2019 7:39 am  

Hi!
@kosmas
Both Mariam, me and Juan have asked some questions from you!
If you find a little time free to give us some answers, probably upcoming week, we will be really grateful!
Have a great Sunday.

Mariamg liked
ReplyQuote
Kosmas
(@kosmas)
Member Admin
17/11/2019 11:25 am  

Hi everyone,

my apologies for not replying to this sooner. The concert will take place on 14th of December, here (link) in the ZKM website and here (link) as fecebook event. Unfortunately ZKM cannot cover any costs for the transportation and accommodation but you are very welcomed to come to the event if you are around.

About submitting the piece for ICMC, this is a great idea and I would certainly do that as well as sending the piece to any upcoming academic or artistic events like the MA/IN ~ 2020 festival (link).

This post was modified 5 months ago by Kosmas

ReplyQuote
Share: